Eagles Nest Outfitters SlapStrap Hammock Suspension -
Designed to be used with SingleNest or DoubleNest hammocks, the Slap Strap PRO suspension system by Eagles Nest Outfitters (ENO) makes set-up easy and provides a secure berth for sleeping or lounging. Fully adjustable, the SlapStrap PRO allows you to hang your hammock almost anywhere without any knot-tying ability or the hassle and weight of non-cooperative rope.
- One inch flat nylon webbing is UV treated for durability
- Quick setup, fast take down.
- Flat webbing is kind to tree bark
- All suspension systems are sold as a pair
- Daisy chain loops make set up quick and tension adjustment easy
- Completely adjustable; hitch to nearly any solid anchor
- 7'8" L x 1" W
- 5 oz.
- Includes stuff sack (assorted colors)
- The friendly folks at ENO want to remind you not hang your hammock more than eighteen inches above the ground and to make sure surface beneath the hammock is void of any rocks, sharp objects, or debris
- 6 adjustment points
At the end of your day, pitching your hammock should be as painless as taking off your shoes. The SlapStrap system works anywhere and straps to anything, so in only a few seconds you can be relaxing. Simply find two trees or sturdy objects 10 - 20 feet apart, wrap the SlapStrap around your anchor point and pass the end through the large end loop. The suspension system webbing loops on each side to attach to the carabiner ends of your hammock, giving you excellent adjustability. The soft UV-treated nylon webbing is tree-friendly yet durable and long-lasting. They come in pairs, and are packaged in their own stuff sack made from ENO hammock materials. While the SlapStrap system is made for ENO hammocks, it can be used easily with virtually any hammock on the market. Riverside trees, rocks, roof racks, street signs, big city apartments - let your imagination pick your next resting spot.
Pitching your hammock just got faster with Eagles Nest Outfitter's Slap Strap.
Oregon Mountain Community
ENO's patented Slap Strap Suspension System allows you to put up and take down your hammock with maximum ease. No knots, no fuss. At the end of your day, pitching your hammock should be as painless as taking off your shoes.