Eastern Mountain Sports Helix Bib Pants - Extreme adventures require extreme pants. The Helix Bib Pants, made with award-winning Polartec NeoShell, will keep you dry and comfortable no matter where this winter takes you. Whether you're hiking a 4,000-footer, climbing a sweet ice wall, or skiing that rad double black diamond, the Helix Bib is the pant you need. (Pair it with the Helix Jacket and you'll be unstoppable!)
Fiber Content: Shell: 100% nylon with mechanical stretch.
Panels: 7% spandex, 50% nylon, 43% polyester.
Country of Origin: Imported
- Made with Polartec NeoShell fabric
- ~ Abrasion-resistant outer material with DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides extra protection from rugged and wet conditions
- Full-length, waterproof side zippers offer ventilation and easy on/off over boots
- ~ Waterproof like a traditional hard shell; stretchy and breathable like a soft shell
Weather and Wind:
- Built-in ankle gaiters keep the snow and cold air out
- Two front pockets with urethane coated zipper closures
- ~ Uses convection rather than diffusion to promote more efficient moisture vapor transport
- Scuff guards on the ankles protect against crampons and metal edged skis
- Adjustable elasticized suspenders ensure pants stay in place
- ~ Constant 2-way exchange of air keeps your drier during high-exertion activity