Eastern Mountain Sports Mountain Light 15 Sleeping Bag Long - For maximum warmth with minimal weight, the EMS Mountain Light 15° sleeping bag is the way to go. This 800-fill goose down bag features vertical baffling and DownTek technology to make it an ideal choice for cold nights on the trail.
Winner of Backpacker Magazine's 2013 Editor's Choice Award.
Country of Origin: Imported
- ~ Flow technology reduces baffle material requirements, which means lighter weight and less waste than traditional baffle systems
- Seven overstuffed baffles in a jacket-style hood maximize heat retention; 13-baffle foot-box construction provides superior thermal efficiency
- Superlight 20D Pertex mini ripstop shell fabric with DWR finish provides a quick-drying, wind-resistant exterior; nylon taffeta lining offers next-to-skin comfort
- Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage sack included; to preserve the bag’s loft, be sure to use the mesh sack for long-term storage
- 800-fill European grey goose down has excellent loft, compressibility, and breathability; down retains its insulating qualities better than synthetics for long-term performance
- ~ Insulation is virtually locked in place by FlowGates within each vertical baffle to eliminate cold spots and maximize thermal efficiency
- ~ DownTek treatment does affect the fill power or feel of the down
- DownTek water repellant treatment negates the drawbacks of down’s susceptibility to moisture by applying a micro-thin nano polymer to create a water-repellent insulation that actually floats on water
- Webbing loops at the bottom provide an easy way to hang the bag and let it air out
- Hidden zippered pocket on the outer shell keeps small items secure and close by
- Left-zip with anti-draft tube and anti-snag piping; extra-long two-way zipper allows you to kick a foot or leg out when you get too hot
- Insotect Flow technology uses Vertical Thermal Channels for rapid transfer and even distribution of heat