Eastern Mountain Sports Northshield 1/4 Zip Fleece - Technical hybrid construction and stretch mobility make the Northshield ideal for Nordic skiing, cool and cold weather running, and other highly aerobic winter activities. The front has been engineered to provide a windproof, water-resistant barrier where you need it, while fleece-lined jersey on the back delivers breathable, moisture-wicking comfort. Runners and cross country skiers can wear just a base layer underneath in most winter conditions.
Fiber Content: Front, top sleeves: 87% polyester, 13% polyurethane; Back/sides: 85% polyester, 15% spandex; Lining/front, top sleeves: 100% polyester tricot.
Country of Origin: Imported
- Fitted for athletic performance
- ~ Polyester tricot lining protects windproof laminate and provides next-to-skin softness
- Back pocket at right side hem with concealed vertical zipper
- 12 in. reverse-coil zipper with draft flap, zipper garage, and semi-locking slider for easy on/off, ventilation, and nonchafing comfort
Weather and Wind:
- ~ 2-way stretch soft shell fabric with PU laminate and DWR finish for windproof protection, water resistance, and freedom of movement
- Flatlock seams at front, back of sleeves, and front/back shoulders for nonchafing comfort
- Horizontal set-in thumbholes at sleeve cuffs for hand warmth
- Reflective tape at front zipper and chest pocket for low-light conditions
- Reflective logos at left arm and center back
- This product is part of the EMS Velocity collection