Eastern Mountain Sports Northshield Hoodie - Technical hybrid construction and stretch mobility make this hoodie ideal for Nordic skiing and other highly aerobic winter activities. The soft shell front provides a windproof, water-resistant shield, while fleece-lined jersey at the back delivers breathable, moisture-wicking comfort.
Fiber Content: Front, top sleeves, hood: 87% polyester, 13% polyurethane; Back/sides: 85% polyester, 15% spandex; Lining/front, top sleeves, hood: 100% polyester tricot.
Country of Origin: Imported
- Drop-tail hem at back for greater coverage
- ~ Polyester tricot lining protects windproof laminate and provides next-to-skin softness
- Fitted for athletic performance
- 3-piece scuba hood for a close, secure fit; tricot-lined perforations at ears maintain hearing and enhance breathability
- 13 in. reverse-coil zipper with draft flap, semi-locking slider, and zipper garage for easy on/off, ventilation, and nonchafing comfort
Weather and Wind:
- ~ 2-way stretch soft shell fabric with PU laminate and DWR finish for windproof protection, water resistance, and freedom of movement
- Thumbholes at sleeve cuffs for hand warmth
- Reflective tape at front zipper and chest pocket for low-light conditions
- Reflective logos at left arm and center back
- This product is part of the EMS Velocity collection