Eastern Mountain Sports Traverse Tent - Brilliant design, minimal weight, and easy set-up...the new EMS Traverse has it all. From desert trips to winter encampments, this extremely versatile four-season backpacking tent is ready to take on any adventure you throw its way.
Winner of Backpacker magazine's Readers' Choice Award, January 2014.
- Lightweight DAC aluminum poles with press fit connectors are made using DAC’s Green Anodizing process, which is safer for the environment than traditional anodizing and significantly reduces waste water by recycling water throughout the rinsing process
Lining and Layers:
- Double-layer front door provides complete coverage when it’s cold out; zip one layer away for increased circulation in warmer weather
- Tent canopy is made from durable nylon and mesh; four-season design provides total protection from the elements
- Durable nylon rainfly has a 1500 mm polyurethane/silicone coating; tent floor has a 3000 mm polyurethane coating
- Excellent ventilation at the front and back of the tent offer incredible air flow to minimize condensation and maximize comfort
- Includes all necessary stakes for staking down the tent and the guylines
Weather and Wind:
- All seams are sealed for added waterproofness
- Glove-ready hardware allows for easy setup with winter gloves on; winter tool-compatible pitch features let you stake the tent out with snow stakes or ice axes
- Three-point guy out system is easy to pitch and provides increased strength