Eastern Mountain Sports Work Gloves - Snug-fitting, noninsulated gloves for when dexterity and abrasion resistance are a must. Ideal for cross-country skiing and ice climbing at moderate winter temperatures.
Fiber Content: Shell: 95% nylon, 5% spandex.
Palm: Goat leather.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Country of Origin: Imported
- Back of gloves made of corded nylon
Lining and Layers:
- Brushed tricot lining for softness
Weather and Wind:
- Wrist adjustment to keep out cold and snow spray
Traction and Grip:
- Articulated fingers for easier grip around a pole or ice tool
- Neoprene cuffs
- Goat leather palm provides outstanding abrasion resistance
- Neoprene side panels for extra mobility