Peregrine Knots & Ropes for Climbers - Instructions for tying and using 19 fundamental climbing knots and 16 additional variations.
- Types and grades of rope, cord, and webbing
- Rope care, treatment, testing, and storage
- Paperback; 89 pgs.
- Includes expert advice on what knots to trust and when to trust them
- How to tie daisy chains, aiders, and harnesses
- The most efficient way to use knots and ropes in basic and challenging situations
- What works best with what hardware
- Each knot is carefully illustrated and its primary and secondary uses are described