Peregrine Highroad Guide to the Vermont Mountains - Mountain travelers looking to explore everything from remote backcountry to the more well-known and popular sites will find the Longstreet Highroad Guide to the Vermont Mountains indispensable.
- By Nancy Bazilchuk and Rick Strimbeck
- This reference work is perfect for first-time visitors as well as seasoned explorers
- Paperback; 338 pages; measures 7 x 9 inches
- Highlights the geology, flora, and fauna of hundreds of sites where amateur naturalists will learn more about Vermont's rich natural and human heritage
- Detailed trail descriptions and 50 colorful maps highlighting outstanding mountain areas; includes driving directions
- Original etchings bring to life regional flora and fauna
- Features great places for summer and winter activities, including hiking, camping, fishing, canoeing, downhill and cross-country skiing, swimming, fishing, berry picking, horseback riding, scenic driving, and wildlife watching