Atc The Best of the Appalachian Trail Day Hikes - A comprehensive and useful guide to the very best day hikes along all sections of the Appalachian Trail. Whether you're an experienced backpacker or a casual weekend hiker, let The Best of the Appalachian Trail Day Hikes guide you along the way.
- Trailhead maps and driving directions put you on the trail
- Trail profiles preview each trail's unique flora, fauna, and history
- Includes descriptions, maps, and charts
- Trail routing changes keep you on track
- Paperback; 208 pages; illustrated; measures 6 x 9 in.
- Includes Maine's Katahdin, New York's Anthony's Nose, Pennsylvania's Chimney Rocks, Virginia's McAfee Knob, Tennessee's Laurel Fork Gorge and Falls, Georgia's Blood Mountain and more
- Written by Frank and Victoria Logue and Leonard M. Adkins
- Hike difficulty ratings help you choose the right hike