SealLine E-Series 8 -
Keep your cell phone or smart phone safe while enjoying the Great Outdoors with the SealLine eSeries 8 Case. This case allows you to use your palm sized electronic device as usual, even while slogging through a blizzard, kayaking, canoeing, or trudging up a trail in a downpour. Made of tough 600D polyurethane coated polyester, these cases feature a strong, transparent polyurethane window soft enough to let you view and use the touchscreen features without removing the device from the case. Meets IPX-7 standard of submersion at 1 meter for 30 minutes. Die-cut lash points at corners provide tethering options. Fits cell phones, smart phones and other palm-sized electronic devices, as well as cards, I.D.'s and other small valuables. 1 oz. 4''W x 6''L. Color: Black.
Manufacturer model #: 07067.
- Fits BlackBerry Curve, BlackBerry Bold, HTC Wildfire S, Motorola ATRIX, Apple iPhone 4/4s devices, and other small phones or point-and-shoot digital cameras
- In addition to BlackBerry phones, the eSeries 8 fits point-and-shoot cameras and other palm-size electronics
- PVC-free polyurethane material resists UV damage, so it remains transparent
- Rugged 600D polyurethane coated polyester case perimeter
- SealLock™ closure meets IPX7 waterproof standards to withstand submersion down to 1m for 30 min.
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof SealLock zipper closure securely seals the case
Size and Dimensions:
- Sizes reflect short-side, inside dimensions in centimeter for quick navigation
- Made in United States of America
- The SealLine eSeries 8 case attaches to a kayak deck or pack straps using cords or clips (not included) and 2 corner lash points
- Meets IPX-7 standards of submersion at 1m for 30 minutes
- Wide lash points accommodate varying tethering devices for all types of activities
- Convenient attachment points permit case to be secured to a person or piece of gear
- Touch-screen compatible windows front and back allow you to use devices while they're safely inside
- Clear, supple PVC-free window allows full use of electronics while in the case
- Die-cut lash points in corners
- NOT compatible with infrared touch screens
- Tough, completely transparent polyurethane windows are soft enough to let you view and use the touch screen without removing device from the case
Sierra Trading Post
SealLine's eSeries 8 protective dry case is a safe, secure way to transport and protect your smartphone, point-and-shoot camera, or even cards and small valuables on water-based adventures.
REI (2012) (closeout)
The SealLine eSeries® 8 case is sized to protect smaller smartphones, such as BlackBerry® Curve™ and Bold™, from moisture when you're out in wet weather or on the water.
Made in USA.
eSeries protective cases provide waterproof protection for a wide variety of electronics. Constructed of flexible PVC and 600D polyurethane coated polyester, these cases safeguard phones, GPS units, e-readers, tablet PC's and more from the watery elements. The clear front window allows full use of the electronics within and a waterproof SealLock zipper closure provides fast and easy access.
Made with flexible, PVC-free material, these cases protect a wide range of valuable electronics, from phones and GPS units, to e-readers and tablets. Waterproof SealLock™ zipper closures provide fast, easy access to gear, and low-profile designs make the eSeries™ cases perfect for slipping into jacket pockets, backpack sleeves or tethering to the kayak deck.