Eastland Sherman 1955 Edition Collection - The Eastland 1955 Edition Collection celebrates Eastland's 55th anniversary and continued commitment to upholding the art of shoemaking.
- Hand sewn by skilled shoemakers using a traditional true moccasin construction.
Lining and Layers:
- Full leather lining naturally draws moisture away from the feet.
- Full leather midsole supplies shock-absorbing cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Lace-up closure with rawhide laces and metal eyelets provides a secure, customized fit.
- Generously padded insole provides comfort and stability.
Support and Cushioning:
- Natural crepe rubber outsole provides slip-resistance, durability and shock-absorbing cushioning.
- Steel shank provides protection and additional support.
- Premium-quality, heavy-weight full-grain leather upper offers durability and rugged styling.
- Breathe new life into a classic look with the Sherman 1955 Edition Collection boot from Eastland.