Easton Rimrock 1P Tent -
The Rimrock Tent by Easton delivers an unbeatable amount of space and durable construction without too much weight or bulk. This three-season tent provides plenty of headroom as well as generous vestibule storage space. It has large dual-entry doors with easy-to-open zippers that make it a breeze to get yourself or your gear in and out of the tent. The opposing doors also ensure excellent ventilation, so your tent never gets stuffy. Furthermore, the Rimrock has a convenient freestanding construction. Easton makes one, two and three person models of the Rimrock Tent. Features include stable 7075 T9 aluminum poles, waterproof construction and premium aluminum stakes. With no lack of attention to detail, Easton made the tent with unparalleled thoughtfulness. For example, it has fully sealed seams, easy Velcro tabs and grommets to secure the rain fly and convenient storage pockets. You can also set up the tent quickly with just the fly, poles and footprint when you need a lightweight and fast shelter from the rain. It is unbeatably comfortable and sturdy, and also lightweight enough to take on all of your backcountry adventures.
- Full coverage SilNylon (nylon infused with silicone and with a PU coating) fly is lightweight, durable and completely covers the tent
- Excellent stability—proven geometry and freestanding frame design.
- Velcro tabs and grommets secure the fly to the frame for stability
- Lots of mesh for ventilation and stargazing
- Opposing directional doors for ventilation control.
Weather and Wind:
- External guy out points anchor tent in high winds or rain
- Main fly and floor seams are factory sealed
- Waterproof construction with reinforced, taped seams.
- Short 15" pole section length means a very short, compact pack size
- Dual zip vestibule is convenient and allows for an awning if you use your trekking poles
- Easy-open one-hand door zippers
- Easton Shockcorded Premium 7075-T9 aluminum poles are tough, durable and Made in the USA!
- Mesh pocket for storage
- Convenient storage-pockets and tie loops keep essential gear close
- Tension-band over doorway increases stability and structural integrity
- 1 door - side entry
- Sleeps 1
- Quick Clip fly-attachment hooks for easy setup.
- All clip, fast and easy set up
- Freestanding design is easy to set up
- Fire retardant
- Fast Pitch Set Up - 2 lbs. 5 oz. - set up with Optional footprint, poles and fly only - leave the body at home - save weight
- Premium aluminum stakes included for all anchor points.
- All carry sacks and stakes included
- Dual entry and vestibules—easy access and added space for gear storage.
- Multiple guy-out points to increase strength
- Maximum livability—vertical walls and open headroom.
FEATURES of the Easton Mountain Products Rimrock 1P Tent.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Easton Mountain Products Rimrock 1P Tent.
The Easton Rimrock 1P is lightweight 1 person tent. It has one door and one vestibule for excess or wet gear storage. It has shockcorded Easton 7075-T9 aluminum poles (made in the USA) which are recognized as the Gold standard in aluminum poles. The side entry door opens to a vestibule which is convenient for storing excess gear. The all mesh body provides great ventilation and offers up stargazing possibilities in nice weather. Of course all the seams are factory sealed for your ultimate comfort. And setup and take down are easy with an all clip set up. There is also a Tension Band across the doorway to increase stability and structural integrity. And for a truly lightweight experience the Rimrock can be set up in the Fast Pitch Mode (leave the body home) with the optional ground cloth.
Where value and versatility meet space, weight and stability. The Easton Rimrock series delivers cavernous internal space with open headroom and tons of features for maximum livability. Large doors with easy open zippers, generous vestibules and lightweight freestanding construction make Rimrock the ideal 3-season tent.