Easton Rimrock 2P Tent -
The Easton Rimrock 2P is lightweight 2 person tent. It has two doors and two vestibules for excess or wet gear storage. It has shockcorded Easton 7075 T-9 aluminum poles (made in the USA) which are recognized as the Gold standard in aluminum poles. The side entry doors, each open to a vestibule which is convenient for storing excess gear. The all mesh body provides great ventilation and offers up stargazing possibilities in nice weather. Of course all the seams are factory sealed for your ultimate comfort. And setup and take down are easy with the combo sleeve/clip set up. There is also a Tension Band across the doors to increase stability and structural integrity. And for a truly lightweight experience the Rimrock can be set up in the Fast Pitch Mode (leave the body home) with the optional ground cloth.
- Velcro tabs and grommets secure the fly to the frame for stability
- Excellent stability—proven geometry and freestanding frame design.
Weather and Wind:
- Main fly and floor seams are factory sealed
- External guy out points anchor tent in high winds or rain
- Short 23" pole section length means a very short, compact pack size
- Dual zip vestibule is convenient and allows for an awning if you use your trekking poles
- Comfortably sleeps two adults
- Mesh pockets for storage
- Convenient storage-pockets and tie loops keep essential gear close
- Full coverage SilNylon (nylon infused with silicone and with a PU coating) fly is lightweight, durable and completely covers the tent
- Bathtub construction with taped seams keeps water out
- Durable 68D polyester fly with 1500mm polyurethane coating for full weather protection
Lining and Layers:
- Multiple guy-out points to increase strength. Guy lines included.
- Guy lines included for added stability
- Opposing directional doors for ventilation control.
- Lots of mesh for ventilation and stargazing
- No-See-Um mesh body for maximum ventilation and insect protection
- Combo sleeve and clip set up - easy and fast
- Easton Shockcorded Premium 7075-T9 aluminum poles are tough, durable and Made in the USA!
- All carry sacks and stakes included
- Tension-band over the doorway for for increased stability and structural integrity
- Maximum livability—vertical walls and open headroom.
- Fast pitch capability, weighs just 4lb
- Two spacious vestibules for your gear
- Quick Clip fly-attachment hooks for easy setup.
- Lightweight 5lb 3oz trail weight
- Premium aluminum stakes included for all anchor points.
- Two door-access so you can get out at night without disturbing your partner
- Sleeps 2
- Fire retardant
- Dual entry and vestibules—easy access and added space for gear storage.
- Freestanding design is easy to set up
- 2 doors - side entry
- Fast Pitch Set Up - 4 lbs. 0 oz. - set up with Optional footprint, poles and fly only - leave the body at home - save weight
- Easy-open one hand door pulls for quick in-and-out
FEATURES of the Easton Mountain Products Rimrock 2P Tent.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Easton Mountain Products Rimrock 2P Tent.
From baseball to mountain bikes, it seems like the good folks at Easton are somehow involved in everything that's fun. Well, what do you know, they've struck again. Easton Mountain Product's line of tents is raising the bar in camping just like its baseball bats did in the '80s and its handlebars did in the '90s. The Rimrock 2 Tent has everything you look for in a tent: plenty of floor space, generous height, light weight, and amazing packability.
Where value and versatility meet space, weight and stability. The Easton Rimrock series delivers cavernous internal space with open headroom and tons of features for maximum livability. Large doors with easy open zippers, generous vestibules and lightweight freestanding construction make Rimrock the ideal 3-season tent.