Easton Rimrock 3P Tent -
The Easton Rimrock 3P is lightweight 3 person tent. It has two doors and two vestibules for excess or wet gear storage. It has shockcorded Easton 7075-T9 aluminum poles (made in the USA) which are recognized as the Gold standard in aluminum poles. The side entry doors, each open to a vestibule which is convenient for storing excess gear. The all mesh body provides great ventilation and offers up stargazing possibilities in nice weather. Of course all the seams are factory sealed for your ultimate comfort. And setup and take down are easy with the combo sleeve/clip set up. There is also a Tension Band across the doors to increase stability and structural integrity. And for a truly lightweight experience the Rimrock can be set up in the Fast Pitch Mode (leave the body home) with the optional ground cloth.
- Excellent stability—proven geometry and freestanding frame design.
- Velcro tabs and grommets secure the fly to the frame for stability
Weather and Wind:
- External guy out points anchor tent in high winds or rain
- Main fly and floor seams are factory sealed
- Waterproof construction with reinforced, taped seams.
- Short 23" pole section length means a very short, compact pack size
- Dual zip vestibule is convenient and allows for an awning if you use your trekking poles
- Comfortably sleeps three adults
- Convenient storage-pockets and tie loops keep essential gear close
- Four side pockets and a gear loft for storage and easy access to essentials
- Full coverage SilNylon (nylon infused with silicone and with a PU coating) fly is lightweight, durable and completely covers the tent
- Durable 68D polyester fly with 1500mm polyurethane coating for full weather protection
Lining and Layers:
- Multiple guy-out points to increase strength. Guy lines included.
- Lots of mesh for ventilation and stargazing
- Opposing directional doors for ventilation control.
- No-See-Um mesh body for maximum ventilation and insect protection
- Combo sleeve and clip set up - easy and fast
- Easton Shockcorded Premium 7075-T9 aluminum poles are tough, durable and Made in the USA!
- Tension-band over the doorway for for increased stability and structural integrity
- Can be packed with fly attached for fast setup in rough weather
- Dual entry and vestibules—easy access and added space for gear storage.
- Two spacious vestibules for your gear
- Easy-open one hand door pulls for quick in-and-out
- Maximum livability—vertical walls and open headroom.
- Fast Pitch Set Up - 4 lbs. 9 oz. - set up with Optional footprint, poles and fly only - leave the body at home - save weight
- Fire retardant
- Quick Clip fly-attachment hooks for easy setup.
- Lightweight 5lb 14oz trail weight
- All carry sacks and stakes included
- Premium aluminum stakes included for all anchor points.
- Fast pitch option is 4lb 9oz
- Freestanding design is easy to set up
- Two door-access so you can get out at night without disturbing your partner
- 2 doors - side entry
- Sleeps 3
FEATURES of the Easton Mountain Products Rimrock 3P Tent.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Easton Mountain Products Rimrock 3P Tent.
Backcountry.com (Spring 2014)
Easton's Rimrock series of tents was designed with stability and livability as top priority. Vertical walls, a super-breathable mesh body, and a waterproof bathtub design all add up to a comfortable living space. At under 6 pounds trail weight, all that comfort is basically free during the hike, so whether you have 3 miles to go or 20, the Rimrock won't drag you down.
Where value and versatility meet space, weight and stability. The Rimrock series delivers cavernous internal space with open headroom and tons of features for maximum livability. Large doors with easy open zippers, generous vestibules and lightweight freestanding construction make Easton Rimrock the ideal 3-season tent.