Ecco Biom Grip 1.1 -
Get a grip on off-trail training in the ECCO Biom Grip sneaker. Part of the ECCO Biom collection that emphasizes natural foot motion and flexibility, this men's athletic sneaker is built on an anatomically shaped last with low-to-the-ground midsole construction and a rugged, responsive TPU outsole that provides excellent grip and traction even in off-road and winter conditions. A direct-injected polyurethane midsole lends long-lasting cushioning and full-length foot support, but it might be its casual good looks that make the ECCO Biom Grip sneaker your top pick.
- Anatomically shaped last for a naturally comfortable fit
- Uppers are made of rich oiled suede and camel leather; nylon linings manage moisture
- Flexible and low-to-the-ground midsole construction allows for natural motion
- Direct-injected polyurethane midsoles; full-length hard thermoplastic urethane shanks for support
Traction and Grip:
- ECCO Biom Grip 1.1 shoes feature thermoplastic urethane outsoles that offer excellent grip and traction even in slippery conditions
ECCO Biom Grip 1.1 shoes are casual outdoor shoes designed for an active lifestyle. With rich leather uppers and cushioned midsoles, your feet will look and feel great while you're out and about.