Ecco Biom Trail 1.2 Running Shoe -
The ECCO Biom Trail 1.2 Running Shoe keeps your foot in a natural motion while you run. This natural motion ensures better body alignment and more comfort over longer runs. The sole is designed for good grip on rough outdoor terrain, and the Biom Trail's PU midsole helps to cushion against harsh impact.
- Offers the support the foot needs combined with superb sock-like fit
- Injected PU midsole absorbs impact
- Construction offers a perfect balance of flexibility and support
- Flexible construction for good ground feel
- Biomechanical flexible midsole construction allows a natural running motion and perfect ground adaption
- Breathable textile uppers
Traction and Grip:
- Rubber outsole for stability and traction
- Rugged rubber outsole with specially designed traction pattern
- Excellent grip and traction on loose and muddy surfaces for the everyday adventurer
- Reinforced upper midsection for durability
- Yak leather uppers with a reinforced midfoot.
- Stable for tough terrain without compromising on flexibility
The ecco Biom Trail 1.2 is designed to work with your biomechanics. Durable direct injected construction and a neutral platform ensure a long lived comfortable trail experience.