Ecco Biom Walk 1.1 -
Stride like you mean it in the ECCO Biom Walk 1.1 sneaker. This performance men's multi-sport shoe enhances the walking motion with an anatomically shaped last and biomechanical midsole construction. The super-strong, perforated yak leather upper boasts natural breathability and a snug fit, with a leather lining for lasting comfort. Symmetrical heel construction ensures the perfect landing angle for walking, as well as providing a smooth rolling transition. The two-component rubber outsole of the ECCO Biom Walk 1.1 walking shoe provides reliable traction to your exercise routine.
Lining and Layers:
- Leather lining for durability and comfort
- Close to the ground construction provides excellent stability
- Specific walking-shoe construction provides natural walking motion
- Direct-injected polyurethane midsole for durability
- High-performance bio-mechanical midsole for support
- Anatomically shaped last for perfect fit and all-around support
Support and Cushioning:
- Symmetrical heel for best whole-body support
- Two piece rubber outsole for excellent support and traction
- Breathable mesh tongue helps ventilate feet
- Yak leather uppers are three-times stronger than conventional leather
Spending a lot of hours on your feet doesn't have to be uncomfortable thanks to the ECCO Biom Walk 1.1 Shoe. Designed specifically for walking, this shoe provides great support and comfort. The shape is anatomically-correct, giving you better fit and feel. The leather upper is highly durable, and it's perforated to allow for airflow. The Biom Walk 1.1 has a bio-mechanical midsole made for extra support, and a two-piece rubber walk-specific sole for maximum cushioning. Do your feet a favor, and put them in the technical prowess of the Ecco Biom Walk 1.1.