Eddyline Fathom LV Kayak with Skeg -
A high-quality ABS kayak designed for small paddlers, the elegant Eddyline Fathom LV makes it easy to point your bow to the next destination and leave your worries on the shore.
Made in USA.
- Full-volume front deck offers enough room for paddlers, and the contoured thigh braces offer a secure fit for any size paddler
Lining and Layers:
- 2-layer plastic laminate offers incredible stiffness and a hard, glossy appearance that resists abrasion and impact; plus, because it's plastic, it can also be easily repaired
- Plastic is shaped into a 2-layer sheet with durable interior and an abrasion- and UV-resistant exterior, and then it's thermoformed using very high temperatures and a vacuum
- Sliding seat adjusts in relation to the thighbraces to enhance comfort
- Smaller, lighter, and more nimble than its larger cousin, the Eddyline Fathom LV features enough initial stability to inspire confidence on multiday excursions
- Co-extruded ABS laminate creates a hull that offers the looks and performance of a composite kayak with the durability of plastic
- Skeg is deployable in small increments to allow for fine-tuning in any condition in order to reduce weathercocking in crosswinds and increase tracking
- Combination of hard chines mid-ship and a healthy amount of rocker provide high secondary stability, making leaned, carved turns and more advanced techniques easy
- The Eddyline Fathom LV kayak features bulkheads, a recessed compass holder, and 3 day hatches with enough space to easily pack in overnight gear and then some
- Low back deck makes it easy to execute a roll