Eddyline Raven Kayak - Back in the 90s, the original Eddyline Raven received the highest praise from Outside and Sea Kayaker magazines. Then Eddyline started thermoforming their boats and changed the playing field forever. Now the Raven is back and better than before, featuring a new configuration better suited to the desires of today's performance paddlers who need a boat that can surf, roll, and edge.
- Fits medium size adults, seals neoprene skirt size 1.4
Lining and Layers:
- Perimeter lines, carry handles and deck bungees complete the package so you have everything you need for your trip
- 2-layer plastic laminate offers incredible stiffness and a hard, glossy appearance that resists abrasion and impact; plus, because it's plastic, it can also be easily repaired
- Fully outfitted sea kayak with perimeter lines, bow and stern bulkheads, and four hatches
- Cockpit features padded thigh braces and an adjustable seat and backband for optimal comfort
- Drop down skeg with flush, smooth adjustment allows for straighter tracking when battling strong winds or currents
- Drop-down skeg improves tracking and balance and can be adjusted to correct for crosswinds, currents or wave direction
- Sea Dog foot braces easily adjust for leg length
- Low-angled, or "raked," bow and stern increase the waterline length when boat is loaded, improving tracking, glide and secondary stability
- “Neutral” trim creates a boat that is quick and easy to handle in any conditions
- Hard mid-ship chines provide high secondary stability and great tracking on waves
- Hatches offer plenty of storage space for mutli-day touring trips
- Deck bungees keep your essential gear secure and close at hand
- The Eddyline Raven Kayak with Skeg weighs 52 lbs.
- 10-in. forward hatch and 10-in. rear hatch provide flotation and storage; aft and forward day hatches allow for touring or multiday trips
- Co-extruded ABS laminate creates a hull that offers the looks and performance of a composite kayak with the durability of plastic: exterior is abrasion- and UV-resistant
The Eddyline Raven Kayak with Skeg is ready for long tours on the high seas thanks to its high-quality ABS construction and its long, narrow body that carves through waves and swiftly covers distance.
Made in USA.