Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
Eddyline Skylark Kayak -
Sized for fun but built with the features of high-performance sea kayaks, the12 ft. Eddyline Skylark Kayak brings stability and speed to mellow waters with its high-quality ABS construction.
Made in USA.
Lining and Layers:
- Plastic is shaped into a 2-layer sheet with durable interior and a an abrasion- and UV-resistant exterior, and then it's thermoformed using very high temperatures and a vacuum
- 2-layer plastic laminate offers incredible stiffness and a hard, glossy appearance that resists abrasion and impact; plus, because it's plastic, it can also be easily repaired
- Abundant stability and a roomy fit offer comfort to the novice, and hard chines create responsive turns and enhance tracking for the more experienced paddler
- Large cockpit makes it easy to get into kayak and enhances comfort during long paddles; thighbraces increase maneuverability when putting the kayak on edge
- Co-extruded ABS laminate creates a hull that offers the looks and performance of a composite kayak with the durability of plastic
- The 41 lb. Eddyline Skylark Kayak also features 2 hatches to store day-tripping gear, bow and stern bulkheads, bungee deck rigging and carry handles
|Cockpit size:||35 x 18.5 inches|
|Hatch capacity:||(Bow) 3,110 / (stern) 2,073 cubic inches|
|Length (ft.):||12 feet|
|Material:||Thermoformed ABS laminate|
|Number of paddlers:||1|
|Seat type:||Padded / foam|
|Weight capacity (lbs):||295 pounds|
Subcategories of Kayaks:
Eddyline Skylark Kayak Review:
No reviews are available for this product.