Edelrid Shield II Helmet -
FEATURES of the Edelrid Shield II Helmet.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Edelrid Shield II Helmet.
- Lightweight In-Mold construction with expanded polystyrene foam core and a tough polycarbonate shell
- Available in 2 sizes for the perfect fit
- Wing-Fit system and rear adjustment dial fits all sizes and guarantees outstanding safety and comfort
- Spare padding included
- Ergonomically-shaped interior with removable padding
- Airflow system with large vents ensure a constant supply of fresh air
- Fully adjustable chin strap with closure system positioned under the ear for greater comfort
- Four headlamp clips
- 4 robust head torch clips
Edelrid made its Men's Shield II Climbing Helmet lightweight and robust so you don't have a reason to leave it behind when you tackle long, demanding routes. Its In-Mold construction consists of a tough polycarbonate shell and an expanded polystyrene foam that you can remove if you need more room. The Wing-Fit adjustable system includes a fully adjustable chin strap and a rear dial that brings in a comfortable fit. Airflow ventilation utilizes ten large openings to provide all the fresh air you need, and four headlamp clips make sure you don't have to adjust your headlamp's band every fifteen feet on your rappel.