Edelweiss Axis II ARC 10.2 mm X 70 m Dry Climbing Rope - Energy absorption and weight stay low to keep positive results on the rock high with the Edelweiss Axis II 10.2 mm climbing rope. The Axis II also comes standard with the HD Cover and Everdry technologies to provide improved flexibility, resilience to abrasion, and water repellency.
- HD Cover braiding technology produces a smoother rope surface which is more comfortable to handle and more abrasion resistant
- Perform 3 technology uses optimized braiding and thread torsion to produce a rope that is true to the Edelweiss reputation of durability and reliability while also weighing less, handling better, and offering even more shock absorption
- ARC (Advanced Rope Control) concept utilizes a change in sheath design (color/pattern) at the midpoint for increased safety
- Everdry treatment of the rope sheath reduces water absorption by 50%
- Great for all-around use on multipitch trad routes, sport climbs, alpine/mountaineering, and ice climbing