Edelweiss Helium 7.9 mm X 70 m Dry Climbing Rope - The Edelweiss Helium 7.9 mm is a very thin, lightweight twin rope that provides great finesse and a lot of fluidity on serious alpine and ice routes.
- HD Cover braiding technology produces a smoother rope surface which is more comfortable to handle and more abrasion resistant
- Comfortably low impact force and high UIAA fall rating ensure security to both the climber and the protection
- Super Everdry ropes are lighter in high humidity, dry faster, and won’t stiffen due to freezing; treatment is applied to all fibers in the core and sheath
- Great for big wall climbs, alpine climbs, and ice climbs
- Comes standard with Super Everdry treatment polymerized onto the sheath and core fibers, making it highly water and abrasion resistant
- Allows for long, uninterrupted pitches and rappels without unnecessary weight and bulk
- Perform 3 technology uses optimized braiding and thread torsion to produce a rope that is true to the Edelweiss reputation of durability and reliability while also weighing less, handling better, and offering even more shock absorption