Edelweiss Oxygen II 8.2 mm X 60 m Dry Climbing Rope - It may be a soft-catching, lightweight rope, but the Edelweiss Oxygen II 8.2 mm is still able to put up a big fight against both rock and water, thanks to HD Cover and Super Everdry technologies.
- HD Cover braiding technology produces a smoother rope surface which is more comfortable to handle and more abrasion resistant
- Boasts a very low impact force and weight
- Super Everdry ropes are lighter in high humidity, dry faster, and won’t stiffen due to freezing; treatment is applied to all fibers in the core and sheath
- Great for big wall climbs, alpine climbs, and ice climbs
- Perform 3 technology uses optimized braiding and thread torsion to produce a rope that is true to the Edelweiss reputation of durability and reliability while also weighing less, handling better, and offering even more shock absorption
- Comes standard with Super Everdry treatment polymerized onto the sheath and core fibers, making it highly water and abrasion resistant