Edry Bag - Did you accidentally drop your phone in the water on your paddling trip? Don't fill out that insurance claim just yet—the eDRY Bag can help! Simply place your wet phone (or other electronic device) in the bag and let it work its magic!
- Easy to use—just remove the batteries (and any other removable parts, such as a memory card) from your device, dry off any visible moisture with a soft cloth, place the device in the bag, seal, and let sit for 48 hours
- Reusable; when all of the blue "indicator" beads in the bag change color, it's time to replace the bag
- Once your device is completely dry, remove it from the eDRY Bag, reassemble it, and turn it on!
- Do not put batteries in the eDRY Bag
- Can be used with cell phones, digital cameras, video games, hearing aids, watches, iPods, and more