Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
- Getting satisfactory negatives at manufacturers' recommended film speeds with FG7 instead of the higher film speeds which this developer normally gives.
- Salvaging out-dated paper.
- Obtaining true blue-black tones on certain papers which tend to give an image with a green cast.
- Getting finer grain form Borax type semi-fine grain developers.
- Restraining fog when paper developers are run above normal temperature, or when they are pushed to the limit.
Subcategories of Film & Darkroom:
Edwal Liquid Orthazite Paper Developer Additive Removes Chemical Fog 32 Oz. Review:
No reviews are available for this product.