Color: After Dark / Nomad
Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
Eider Kanda Parka -
FEATURES of the Eider Men's Kanda Parka.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Eider Men's Kanda Parka.
- Thermal Control System insulation (180g, 120g, 80g)
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable Defender Oxford membrane
- Full front zipper with storm flap
- Removable powder skirt by zip with nonslip band and snaps to be hooked to the pant
- Inside goggle and zipped pocket
- Full front zipped opening under Hap
- Airvents under arms with 2 ways zips under flaps
- Multiple external and internal pockets
- Nylon face fabric and lining
- Drawcord-adjustable hem and hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
Lining and Layers:
- Relaxed fit for layering and moving comfort
- Underarm vents with 2-way zippers
- Removable hood by "Plug In System"
- Adjustable cuffs by velcros tabs and lycra cuffs with thumbholes
Slay on the hill and then stroll around town afterward in the versatile Eider Men's Kanda Parka. This jacket is chock-full of technical features for on-the-hill comfort, while equally adorned with street-friendly style details. At first glance, it's hard to see how the jacket's matte oxford fabric is suitable for the ski hill, but it is actually a two-layer laminated fabric with a durable nylon outer and a breathable, waterproof, and windproof backing. A layer of synthetic insulation provides valuable warmth, with heavier-weight insulation covering areas of your body that lose the most heat, and lighter-weight insulation where mobility is essential.
You'll be able to bend and carve with ease thanks to the jacket's relaxed fit, and if you start working up an uncomfortable sweat, unzip the underarm vents to cool off. If it starts to snow or you're out against an icy windchill, throw on the hood, pull in the hem, and strap down the cuffs for extra protection. When you're spraying powder, the powder skirt and stretchy wrist gaiters keep snow out. The jacket offers plenty of external and internal pockets for securely carrying essentials when you're out on the slopes. After you get back into town, remove the powder skirt as well as the hood (if temperatures don't call for it), and no one will know that you still have your ski jacket on.
Average Price History:
|2 Sleeve Pockets:||One with with zip under flap + 7 under flap|
|Filling:||Padding 180gr, 120gr, 80gr|
|Insulation:||Thermal Control System|
|Lining:||Nylon 210T, Cormax, Yarn dyed Brushed|
|Main Fabric:||Defender Oxford 2 layers|
Subcategories of Jackets & Vests:
Eider Kanda Parka Review:
No reviews are available for this product.