Eider Nadelhorn Jacket -
FEATURES of the Eider Men's Nadelhorn Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Eider Men's Nadelhorn Jacket.
- Lyrcra®-bound hood fits closely for warmth
- PrimaLoft® ECO uses post-consumer recycled material to create a thermally efficient and earth-friendly insulation
- Adjustable hem with elasticized drawcord
- Lycra cuffs snug in warmth; hem adjusts to seal out weather
- Attached hood with Lycra biais
- Thermostretch panels on sides and under sleeves enhance movement
- Chest zipped pocket for more storage
- The Eider Nadelhorn jacket for men offers zippered hand pockets and a zippered chest pocket
- Central zipped opening
- Hand pockets with zips under flap
- Pertex® Microlight Ripstop shell resists tears and abrasions and features a Durable Water Repellent finish to allow moisture to bead up and roll off
Eider Nadelhorn Jacket - Men's: Great thermal protection guaranteed by the versatile layering of this jacket. Made of Primaloft® and Pertex®, this jacket is great for mountaineering, skiing or simply to wear around in town.
Shape cut .
Thermostretch yokes on sides and under sleeves.
Full front opening with zip.
Hand pockets wih zips.
Chest zipped pocket.
Adjustable hem with elasticated drawcord.
Downproof Pertex® Microlight Ripstop II :Ultraeffective waterrepellent coating (DWR treatment), high resistance to tears and abrasion thanks to the ripstop effect and very good color fastness.
Lining :Downproof Light Ripstop.
Insulation :Primaloft padding Eco 130 g, 100 g.
The Eider Nadelhorn jacket for men is insulated with PrimaLoft® for superb warmth at an ultra-low weight, making it ideal for skiing, mountaineering and around-town fun on cold, dry days.