Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
Eight.3 400Lb -
Fills and drains over 3 times quicker than a "fat sac", with a simple, no hassle design. Sorry it took riders 17 years to come up with these ideas;
- Crafted with ultra high tensile reinforced materials
Weather and Wind:
- All Eight.3 bags feature a telescoping dry chamber with a waterproof zipper
- Once this chamber is opened you can drop any size pump into our patented submersible ballast bag to drain the weight without having to attach any nozzles. The bigger the pump the quicker it drains without the inconvenience of air locking and re priming
- Our Anti-Roll bags wont flop around in the boat with our unique trapezoid shape
- Your bag will never get the funk. Easy to unzip, and let it air out
- Bag feeling a little boated? Easy to "burp it" by merely unzipping the telescope or quick adapter connection
- There is no priming involved with our new submersible 3000 gallon per hour pump that runs on a 12amp fuse through a 12V plus. So it is 3 times quicker than most industry pumps, yet it is a pump that will work on any old boat. Additionally, we offer a 3,700 gph pump, which runs on a 12V plug running a 20amp fuse. Time is money (Check manufacturer's specifications for your boat's electrical capacity)
Average Price History:
Eight.3 400Lb Review:
No reviews are available for this product.