Eira Contest Jacket -
The Eira™ Contest Jacket is king of the stripes with 10,000 mm waterproofing and 10,000 g breathability. While most manufactures substitute style for substance, Eira™ pushes the envelope in both. The Contest Jacket has all the features you need to stay warm, like 100 g of 3M Thinsulate® recycled insulation, and it comes in bold stripe designs that Eira™ has engineered to stand out without being obnoxiously in yo’ face!
- Warm microfiber collar lining
Lining and Layers:
- Fully vented, mesh lined
- Four zippered exterior pockets with warm tricot lining
- Ultra-twill, 100% polyester with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating, 10,000/10,000 waterproof/breathability
- Heavy duty "edge" stitching throughout
- Drawcord closure system at bottom hem
- Multi-density mesh lining in upper body: sleeves and lower body are lined with 210T Nylon made from post-consumer recycled nylon fiber.
- Ergonomic hood system with molded peak
Weather and Wind:
- Heavy duty YKK® Derlin and/or waterproof zips
- All major seams are fully taped. This includes all seams across the back of the jacket, sleeves, shoulders and armholes.
- Interior zip music pocket
- Main zipper with ergonomic Eira™ puller
- Interior cell phone pocket
- Snowskirt with stretch insert and stowage system
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro™ closures
- Soft tricot chin patch at inner storm flap
- Stretch inner cuffs