El Naturalista Iggdrasil N153 - Please click for the El Naturalista size chart.
- Full side zipper with a lace-up closure allows for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
Support and Cushioning:
- Removable insole is made of a recycled carbon compound that give added support and breathability.
- The exclusive Frog Shock System is a specially cushioned insole that absorbs the harsh impacts to the heel.
- The Comfort Last is anatomically angled. The outline adapts to the natural shape of your foot.
- Made of full-grain leather which is treated with river stones to naturally temper the hide. If you examine the leather closely, you can appreciate its grain or irregular texture - proof that it has been treated completely naturally.
- El Naturalista uses leftover rubber that most would consider industrial waste and reutilizes it to make these original soles.
- The Iggdrasil collection was inspired from a trip to Finland and is known as the Tree of Life in Nordic mythology. It was an immense ash tree, planted by the gods, rooted at the center of the universe with branches that encompassed the whole world.