El Naturalista Yggdrasil Wood N175 - Please click for the El Naturalista size chart.
Lining and Layers:
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
Support and Cushioning:
- Insoles are a recycled carbon compound that gives added support and breathability.
- The Comfort Last is anatomically angled. The outline adapts to the natural shape of your foot.
- Premium leather upper in an easy on-and-off silhouette for a quick wearing experience.
- The 'Iggdrasil' was inspired from a trip to Finland and is known as the Tree of Life in Nordic mythology. It was an immense ash tree, planted by the gods, rooted at the center of the universe with branches that encompassed the whole world.
- El Naturalista uses leftover rubber that most would consider industrial waste and reutilizes it to make these original soles. The inspiration of the 'Iggdrasil' is reflected with its tree bark design.