ELCAN Armament Technology SpecterDR Dual Role 1.5x / 6x Optical Sight with 7.62 Ballistic Reticle with Integral A.R.M.S. Picatinny Mount -
The Elcan SpecterDR 1.5-6x is the second evolution in the family of Dual Role Optical Sights. Based upon the battle-proven SpecterDR design, the SpecterDR 1.5-6x provides higher magnification to enable greater precision and longer engagement ranges, while at the same time providing exceptional field of view in CQB mode.
The SpecterDR 1.5-6x enjoys Elcan's famous crystal-clear optics as well as a generous eye relief, making it the ideal instrument for designated marksman rifles and other long range applications. As with all SpecterDR sights, the magnification and field of view can be changed instantly with the throw of a lever.
Depending upon the situation, the user may adjust the sight to illuminate the crosshair or just a brilliant red dot in the center. Because the reticles are etched in glass, they are plainly visible even in the case of loss of electrical power due to battery failure or EMP. The SpecterDR family offers the best single solution for Long Range and CQB engagements and is designed to withstand the rigors of modern professional use.
- Large, low light exit pupil remains constant
- Eye relief (cheekweld) and bore sighting remain constant
- Integrated back-up iron sights are bore sighted to scope
- Switches instantly from close combat (1.5x) to telescopic (6x)
- Rugged, Reliable Performance
- High efficiency broadband coatings for extended low light performance
- Shock Protected Precision Optics
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State