Electric EG2.5 Snow Goggles -
Electric's line of spherical goggles are top of the heap but if you want a different lens, no problem. Yellow light filters harsh blue light for increased contrast, these lenses are best use in flat light and snowing conditions. The Electric EG2.5 lens offer 100 percent UV protection and are build to last. Lens come with Electric's anti-fog and anti-scratch hard coating. Electric lens also feature a A/R coating and an Anti-Reflective technology.
- Tough, minimalist thermoplastic urethane frame offers consistent flexibility in changing temperatures for a comfortable, secure fit
- The helmet-compatible design of the Electric EG2.5 snow goggles fits small- to medium-size faces; goggles come with a microfiber storage bag
- Wide, adjustable strap offers a comfortable and secure, helmet-compatible fit
- Triple-layer, moisture-wicking face foam with hypoallergenic fleece creates a comfortable interface and wind shield
- 3-layer face foam is constructed of a dense base, a plush mid layer and a soft fleece top layer; design ensures a tight seal, good moisture management and maximum comfort
Lining and Layers:
- Double-layer lens helps create a thermal barrier to reduce fogging; directional pressure valve allows lens to adapt to altitude changes without distorting the lens
- Vent foam allows maximum breathability while keeping wind and moisture out; vent slots and foam are placed to promote proper airflow
- Antifog lens treatment and full-perimeter venting combat lens fogging, delivering clear vision in changing weather
- Antiglare coating on inside of lens and light-absorbent paint on frame panels below eyes work to minimize the effects of glare and reflected light, reducing eye strain
- Jimbo Phillips frame comes with a Bronze/Blue Chrome lens with 18-22% visible light transmission (VLT) to deliver excellent definition in sunny to partly cloudy conditions
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant ergonomic frame retains maximum flex in cold temperatures
- Scratch-resistant spherical lens tapers from the optical center toward the periphery for a wide field of vision with minimal distortion
- Oversize, spherical dual polycarbonate lens offers an exceptionally clear view and 100% UV protection; antifog coating prevents lens from fogging up
- Anti-reflective coating dramatically reduces glare and eye strain; scratch-resistant coating boosts lens resilience
REI (2012) (closeout)
Electric EG2.5 snow goggles offer an excellent fit on smaller faces while maintaining the wide viewable area of the EG2 line thanks to a large, spherical lens.
Offering a great fit for small- to medium-sized faces, the Electric EG2.5 snow goggles deliver a wide field of vision thanks to a minimalist frame and large spherical lens.
More suited for smaller mugs, the EG2.5 doesn’t compromise any of the features of its big brother the EG2; possibly the clearest, widest field of vision goggle ever invented, designed with the essential more lens, less frame strategy.