Electric Replacement Lens EG2 -
Like a Hallmark card, Electric has a lens for every occasion. With upwards of ten different flavors and multiple tint/chrome options, these lenses cover the full spectrum, literally. Low light, bluebird or dead grandma - we've got you covered. Let Electric enrich your vision, whatever the circumstance. The Electric EG2 replacement lenses are mold injected polycarbonate and are de-centered to assure optical clarity. Electric lenses offer 100% UV protection, and include anti-scratch hard coatings on the exterior along with anti-fog coatings on the interior.
Lining and Layers:
- Dual lens means that a layer of dead air helps prevent condensation and fogging of the inner lens, while top vents expel body vapors before fogging occurs
Weather and Wind:
- Best used in flat light, snowing conditions
- Check the size chart for lens tint info
- The UV-blocking polycarbonate lens includes coatings to prevent fogging and scratching so nothing gets in the way of your seeing the mountain
- Polarized lens blocks the glare so you can see better on the sunny days
Next time, wear your goggles while you're doing donuts (they'll help you see the snowbanks).
It's a bummer that your Electric EGB2 Goggles fell off the roof of your car while you were doing donuts in the Brighton resort parking lot. Lucky for you, Electric sells EGB2 Replacement Lens so you can replace the ones that have tire tracks on them.