Electro-Voice EVID-3.2 2-Way 150-Watt Installation Speaker with Dual 3.5" Woofers and .75" Titanium Tweeter Pair White -
The Electro-Voice EVID-3.2 2-Way 150-Watt Installation Speaker (Pair, White) is a surface mount installation speaker that features dual 3.5 woofers and a .75" tweeter handling 150 Watts and housed in a compact and flexibly mounted enclosure. The EVID 3.2 features a durable and rugged ABS enclosure with a zinc-coated steel grill to protect all internal components, which include dual weather-resistant treated woofers and a symmetrically located high-frequency tweeter. The speaker design offers balanced, full-range sound with optimum coverage.
Mounting the EVID 3.2 is achieved via the SAM (Strong-Arm-Mount), which attaches each unit to a variety of locations and allows for a high degree of horizontal and vertical directivity. Additionally, the SAM mounting mechanism in combination with the speakers' unique shape and size, allows for a sort of invisibility that works well in bar, restaurant or retail environments as a background music and paging solution.
- Elliptical weather-resistant ABS enclosure
- Ultra-compact full range
- 0.75-inch titanium diaphragm HF driver with neodymium magnetic structure
- Strong-Arm Mount for easy, flexible aiming
- Magnetically shielded for video applications
- Full-bandwidth overload protection (LF and HF)
- Ideal for restaurants, bars, patios and retail