Electro-Voice EVID-3.2T 2-Way 150-Watt Installation Speaker with Dual 3.5" Woofers and .75" Titanium Tweeter and 70V/100V Transformer Black Pair -
The Electro-Voice EVID 3.2 is a surface mount installation speaker featuring dual 3.5 woofers and a .75" tweeter handling 150 Watts, housed in a compact and flexibly mounted enclosure. The unit is equipped with a transformer for 70V and 100V use.
The EVID 3.2 features a durable and rugged ABS enclosure with a zinc-coated steel grill to protect all internal components, which include dual weather-resistant treated woofers and a symmetrically located high-frequency tweeter. The speaker design offers balanced, full-range sound with optimum coverage.
Mounting the EVID 3.2 is achieved via the SAM Strong-Arm-Mount), which attaches each unit to a variety of locations and allows for a high degree of horizontal and vertical directivity. Additionally, the SAM mounting mechanism in combination with the speakers' unique shape and size, allows for a sort of invisibility that works well in bar, restaurant or retail environments as a background music and paging solution.
- 0.75-inch titanium diaphragm HF driver with neodymium magnetic structure
- Strong-Arm Mount for easy, flexible aiming
- Elliptical weather-resistant ABS enclosure
- Magnetically shielded for video applications
- Full-bandwidth overload protection (LF and HF)
- "T" version for 70 or 100 V distributed systems
- Ultra-compact full range
- Ideal for restaurants, bars, patios and retail