Electro-Voice EVID 4.2T 4" Two-Way Surface-Mount Loudspeaker 70V/100V Transformer 65Hz-20kHz Frequency Response 8Ohm Nominal Impedance Pair Black -
The Electro-Voice EVID 4.2T 4" Two-Way Surface-Mount Loudspeaker (Pair, Black) is a full-range installation speaker, sold as a pair and suitable for use in bar, bistro, retail and outdoor venues where space is limited. The dual 4" woofers offer the bass response of a much larger speaker and the 1" waveguide-coupled titanium tweeter delivers controlled mid and high frequency reproduction. The speaker offers a 200-Watt power handling capacity and is equipped with a transformer for 70V/100V use.
The proprietary cast-aluminum SAM(Strong-Arm Mount) assembly for the EVID 4.2T allows for flexible placement and directivity in surface or ceiling mounting design and the weather-resistant enclosure and magnetic driver shielding allow for reliable outdoor placement and close proximity use with video or computer monitors.
- 1-inch titanium diaphragm HF driver with neodymium magnetic structure
- Magnetically shielded for video applications
- Compact full range
- Coherent Coverage Waveguide
- Elliptical weather-resistant ABS enclosure
- Strong-Arm Mount for easy, flexible aiming
- Ideal for restaurants, bars, patios and retail
- Full-bandwidth overload protection (LF and HF)
- Paintable black or white finish
- T version for 70 or 100 V distributed systems