Electro-Voice R300-E-A Headworn Wireless Microphone System -
The Electro-Voice R300-E-A Headworn Wireless Microphone System is a microphone system well suited for instructors, singers, houses-of-worship, audio for video, DJs and other applications. The R300-E includes the R300 true-antenna diversity receiver, BP300 bodypack transmitter and HM3 headworn microphone. The system features 32 user selectable frequency channels and diversity reception for minimizing RF interference.
The ClearScan feature provides single-touch frequency scanning for effortless searches of ideal operating frequencies. Easily keep the transmitter and receiver in sync with the EZsync infrared channel transfer feature. The R300 receiver features 1/4" phone and XLR outputs on the rear and the BP300 bodypack operates for up to 14 hours on a pair of AA alkaline batteries.
- Detachable half-wave receiver TNC antennas allow for use with the APD4+ antenna distribution system
- 32 preset channels, with compatible groups of 8 channels for simultaneous use
- HM-3 Omnidirectional headworn for clear, constant vocals
- ClearScan - find the clearest channel available with the touch of one button
- 14 hour battery life from two AA alkaline batteries
- Bodypack with TA4 connector - compatible with all Electro-Voice lapel and head-worn microphones for easy upgrades
- Metal receiver chassis with optional rack mount ears and front mount antenna cables
- Designed for club sound, performance & sports venues and other applications
- Rugged metal transmitters with backlit LCD display and battery gauge
- EZsync - infrared channel transfer from receiver to transmitter for easy and error-free setup