Electronic Theatre Controls Selador Series Pearl SL3 21" LED Fixture Black -
The ETC Selador Series Pearl SL3 21" LED Fixture (Black) blends an array of warm and cool white LEDs to create an efficient light fixture for video and event production. Eighty 2.5W adjustable white LEDs are combined in two cells to provide the appropriate white light for any studio or stage lighting situation where high-intensity white light is required.
Using black, rugged, all-metal housing and compatible with yoke, standing trunnion or hanging bracket mounts, the 21" Pearl light fixture is highly adaptable for general lighting, press events or video production. Its blend of warm 3200K white lights and cool 5700K white LEDs utilize significantly less power than other similarly powerful fixtures and an optional lens system can spread the field angle from a soft edge 17deg. spotlight to an extremely wide 80deg. field of light.
The Pearl light fixtures are ETL rated for indoor dry use and come with a 5' (1.5m) power lead that is available with 4 types of connectors Stage Pin, Parallel Blade U-ground Pigtail, Bare-end Pigtail and 20-amp Twist-lock.
- Easy-access slots for secondary lenses
- 5' power lead supplied
- Pearl - optimized for brightest white light with variable warm and cool-white LEDs for color temperature adjustment
- 100V AC to 240V, 50/60 Hz universal power input
- Interacts seamlessly with conventional sources
- Secondary lenses install in fixture front to change distribution of light
- Fixture is designed for continuous usage at 40deg.C ambient temperature. Requires free air flow around fixture
- Use a combination of vertical and horizontal lenses to spread light in both directions
- Ideal for video lighting, press events, location lighting, stage and general area lighting
- Intensity channel maintains constant color temperature during dimming
- Ideal for studio, video and location work where high brightness white light with low power consumption is desired
- Low-speed, low-noise cooling fan for thermal stability
- DMX512 in and thru via 5-pin XLR connectors
- Requires power from non-dim source
- Neutrik PowerCon input connector
- Rugged all-metal extruded housing
- Advanced thermal management systems for long LED life
- 15-bit internal control for smooth low-end dimming
- Native tight field angle of 17deg
- Fixture case can become extremely hot (approx. 85deg.C) under long-term, high-output, continuous usage