Sofradir-EC 904018 Small Copolymer AstroScope Case with Cubed Foam Insert Black -
The Sofradir-EC (Electrophysics) 904018 AstroScope Small Case is designed to contain, store, transport and protect average-size night vision equipment kits. The case is o-ring sealed for water and dust protection. The exterior is constructed from an impact-resistant copolymer plastic and the hardware is maintenance-free stainless steel.
The comfortable carry handle folds down when not in use and the case can be padlocked for enhanced security when carrying sensitive or expensive equipment. The automatic pressure equalization valve facilitates opening the case after changes in atmospheric pressure. The case is extremely well built- its waterproof, dust proof, impact resistant and it will operate flawlessly in nearly any climate. The interior of this case is fitted with a three piece Pick "N" Pluck foam insert that can be customized to fit specific pieces of equipment.
- Fold-down over-molded rubber handle
- Maintenance-free stainless steel hardware
- Accepts optional combination lock for enhanced security
- Automatic pressure-equalization valve
- Easy-open double throw latches with padlock protectors
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Pick 'N' Pluck foam insert protects and organizes
- Floats in salt water with 12.5 lbs / 5.45 kg load, submersible to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Copolymer plastic exterior is watertight, crush proof and dust proof
- Meets and exceeds STANAG 4280 and DEF-STAN 81-41 part 3/4, paragraphs 14, 17, 19, 21, 24 - vibration, low temp, dry heat, impact