Sofradir-EC 914383 Medium Copolymer AstroScope Case with Cubed Foam Insert Black -
The Sofradir-EC (Electrophysics) 914383 AstroScope Medium Case is designed to contain, store, transport and protect average-size night vision equipment kits. The case is o-ring sealed for water and dust protection. The exterior is constructed from an impact-resistant copolymer plastic and the hardware is maintenance-free stainless steel.
The comfortable carry handle folds down when not in use and the case can be padlocked for enhanced security when carrying sensitive or expensive equipment. The automatic pressure equalization valve facilitates opening the case after changes in atmospheric pressure. The case is extremely well built- its waterproof, dustproof, impact resistant and it will operate flawlessly in nearly any climate. The interior of this case is fitted with a 3 piece Pick "N" Pluck foam insert that can be customized to fit specific pieces of equipment.
- Meets and exceeds ATA Spec 300 - construction, hardware, fitting, details
- Fold-down over-molded rubber handle
Weather and Wind:
- Meets and exceeds MIL-C-4150J - transit and storage, waterproof, vapor proof
- Automatic pressure-equalization valve
- Meets and exceeds STANAG 4280 & NATO DEF STAN 81-41 part 3/4, paragraphs 14, 17, 19, 21, 24 - vibration, low temp, dry heat, impact
- Maintenance-free stainless steel hardware
- Pick 'N' Pluck foam insert protects and organizes
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Easy-open double throw latches with padlock protectors
- Accepts optional combination lock for enhanced security
- Copolymer plastic exterior is watertight, crush proof and dust proof