Sofradir-EC 9350-XHG1-3LPRO AstroScope Night Vision Gen 3 Module Kit with Lens for Canon XHG1 High-Definition Camcorder -
The Sofra AstroScope 9350-XHG1-3LPRO Night Vision Adapter is designed to be used with Canon's XH-G1 camera. The AstroScope provides your camera with the ability to produce high resolution full-frame images under adverse lighting conditions. The rugged and compact design makes it ideal for demanding applications. Fitted with a high-performance 3rd generation intensifier, the AstroScope significantly enhances your camera's low-light capabilities.
The AstroScope's ability to capture images in low light that provide facial recognition and vehicle registration identification ensures your ability to execute wide area surveillance and long range detection. You can secure any perimeter, shut down border crossings and render any 'line in the sand' impenetrable.
Support and Cushioning:
- The CIU attaches directly to the camera's taking lens, and it's supported by the platform bracket.
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Provides seamless integration between the host camera and CIU
- Lightweight, non-reflective, black epoxy-coated aluminum housing
- It is a professional grade accessory
- It installs in less than 30 seconds
- It improves low-light performance by 8 to 10 f-stops