Sofradir-EC 9350BRAC-XHG1-3PRO AstroScope Night Vision Gen 3 Module for the Canon XHG1 High Definition Camcorder -
The Sofra AstroScope 9350BRAC-XHG1-3PRO Night Vision Adapter is designed to be used with Canon's XH-G1 camera. The AstroScope provides your camera with the ability to produce high resolution full-frame images under adverse lighting conditions. The rugged and compact design makes it ideal for demanding applications. Fitted with a high-performance 3rd generation intensifier, the AstroScope significantly enhances your camera's low-light capabilities.
The AstroScope's ability to capture images in low light that provide facial recognition and vehicle registration identification ensures your ability to execute wide area surveillance and long range detection. You can secure any perimeter, shut down border crossings and render any 'line in the sand' impenetrable.
Support and Cushioning:
- It supports high definition (HD) models
- Its intensifier module is powered by the camera
- It maintains all camera functions including image stabilization
- It provides dedicated module for the XL-Series camcorders
- Provides seamless integration between the host camera and CIU
- Seamless electronic integration with canon's GL2 camera
- Lightweight, non-reflective, black epoxy-coated aluminum housing
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- It permits use of Canon EF-to-XL lens adapter to mount EOS SLR lenses to Canon XL-Series camcorders to take advantage of a 7.2x magnification factor