Elinchrom EL-Skyport Wi-Fi Module Control Elinchrom RX Flash Equipment with iPhone iPad iPod Touch -
The Elinchrom EL-Skyport Wi-Fi Module gives you the opportunity to expand the capabilities of the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to include remote triggering of your Elinchrom RX series flash equipment. The module features 8 channels and runs on a Li-ion battery that fully charges in 3 hours and lasts for 10 hours of use. Its 40-bit security ensures interference-free Wi-Fi operation at distances up to 164 ft outdoors and 65.6 ft indoors.
The module can also be used as a non-Wi-Fi EL-Skyport radio transceiver at distances up to 328 ft outdoors and 131 ft indoors. The EL- Skyport Wi-Fi Module comes with a set of adapters and cords that enable connection to your RX flash gear.
- Settable 8 frequency channels and 4 workgroups
- Multi-use, as EL-Skyport Universal Receiver module, when synchronized directly with a flash unit or as a EL-Skyport RX Wi-Fi module
- Indication LED's for charge and operating modes
- The Li-Ion battery recharges in approx. 3 hours
- Integrated intelligent quick-charge circuit
- Multi-Voltage, Multi-Connector EL-Skyport Universal Charger
- Interference operation with 40 bits security
- EL-Skyport Normal Sync and Speed Sync mode settings
- 3.5 mm SYNC-socket for all common flash units, when used directly as a "Universal Receiver
- Internal rechargeable Li-ion battery, one charged battery lasts up to 10 hours