ELS Transmitter SPEED
The new ELS Transmitter Speed controls basic functions of BXRI 250/500, Ranger Quadra and D-Lite-it with the built-in ELS Receiver and Elinchrom RX units to which a Transceiver RX is attached. To control all RX functions of Style RX, Ranger RX, Ranger Quadra RX (Only Ranger Quadra RX with serial numbers from 4001 onwards) and Digital RX from a computer, the USB Transceiver RX 19354 / 19348 and the latest EL Skyport software are required. With this software, additonal features are available such as Strobing, Counter and more. The Transmitter synchronises remote flash units when each is fitted with either a "Universal" (fitting all flash brands) or the Transceiver RX (fitting Style RX, Digital RX and Ranger RX units) or units with EL-Skyport Tranceiver built-in (BXRi 250/500 & Ranger Quadra AS). The RX Transceiver also provides control over the power and modelling lamp of all Elinchrom RX flash units, directly from the Skyport Transmitter Speed.
• SUPER SMALL.. only 4 x 5 cm.
• ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT.. only 36 g including the battery.
ELS Universal SPEED
The Universal SPEED Receiver is compatible with Classic Elinchrom units and any other flash brand. Delivered with EL - standard synccable and 3.5 mm jack, to connect to other flash brands. The internal, rechargeable Li-Ion battery provides about 30 hours of battery operation. To maximise battery life, the Auto-Standby function activates when the unit is not used for 4 hours. The charger can be connected to the mains whilst the Universal Receiver is in operation. The status LED shows charge and operating modes.
• SUPER SMALL.. only 6.5 x 4.5 cm.
•ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT.. only 54 g including the rechargeable battery.
What's NEW... EL-Skyport Universal SPEED - Added Values.
• LED Status for EL-Skyport sync mode and battery status.
• Improved housing and switches.
• Improved SYNC-socket for direct connection.
• Camera triggering using the synch socket (requires special camera sync cables).
• SPEED and NORMAL SYNC Mode.
NEW... Two synchronisation modes, STANDARD and SPEED
• The "Standard" mode is fully compatible with previous EL-Skyport versions.
• The SPEED function is available for Ranger Quadra AS, BXRi 250 / 500 , D-Lite-it and all other units, when used with the Universal Speed.
• Up to 1/150s shutter speed for SLR cameras in NORMAL mode.
• Up to 1/250s shutter speed for SLR cameras in SPEED mode.
• Up to 60 m range indoors for STANDARD mode and up to 40 m in SPEED mode.
• Up to 120 m range outdoors for STANDARD mode and up to 70 m in SPEED mode.
EL-Skyport Speed Facts.
• 3.5mm SYNC-socket for all common flash units.
• The Li-Ion battery recharges in approx. 3 hours.
• Auto-Standby function after 4 hours.
• Internal rechargeable battery lasts up to 30 hours.
• Integrated Quick-Charge circuit.
• The LED indicates charge and operating modes.
• Interference free operation with 40 Bit security.
• Switch to select 8 Frequency Channels; for example between separate working areas.
• Switch to select 4 Workgroups; adjusting and synchronising individual units or groups.
• When used with the EL-Skyport wireless software, this module is recognised as a flash unit and accepts both triggering and"Flash- Delay" settings; where sequenced flash may be required.
The Elinchrom EL19357 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Elinchrom EL19357: Easy to use and Lightweight.