Elinchrom Ranger RX Speed AS Asymetrical 1100 Watt Second Battery Operated Power Pack Kit with Freelight A Lamphead -
Complete portable power without the need for generators, AC outlets, or long extension cables. The Ranger RX Speed 'AS' features a "go anywhere" weather resistant design, self sealing rubber protectors, raised sockets complete with covers, with electronics only in the upper part of the unit. Similar to the new Ranger RX, the Ranger RX Speed AS offers assymetrical power distribution, shorter recycling time, and remote control via hand held remote orcomputer.
Ideal for sports, fashion, and portrait photography, the Ranger RX Speed AS offers up to 250 full power flashes or 5,100 at low power from one full battery charge. Battery recharge time is approx. 3 hours.
Light in weight, superb light quality, consistency, dependability, and loaded with features describes the new Ranger RX Speed AS .
This totally portable battery-powered pack and head system weighs 17 lbs (with battery) and punches out 1100Ws of power! The Ranger is limitless and knocks the socks off all other battery packs in performance, control, and affordability.
Two dedicated heads are also available for the Ranger RX Series: FreeLite S and FreeLite A. Following the same head designations as other flash heads in the Elinchrom family, the A Action heads provide ultra-fast flash duration, whereas the S Heads produce a Standard flash duration (considered extremely fast compared to other brand's flash heads).
Of course, an adapter cable (Order Code 11095) is available to use existing Elinchrom heads with the Ranger RX.
The entire range of Elinchrom accessories are also fully compatible with the Ranger RX without any need for adapters.
- Raised sockets complete with covers; electronics only in the upper part of the unit
- Moisture resistant rubber protectors
- Ultimate control appears on the pack allowing you to change the output in 1/10 stop increments in an easy-to-read digital display
- The charger can charge the battery in the unit or externally
- Charge Ready Light/Open Flash, indicated with bright LED
- Ranger electronics protect the battery from over and complete discharging. The battery can be recharged at any level. There is no "memory effect!"
- Consistant flash power at any battery level
- Power saving, auto cut-off of modelling lamp and charging
- Photocell, adapted to release in bright ambient light