Elinchrom Zoom Action Flash Head 3000 ws -
The Zoom Action head offers unique super short flash duration with a user replaceable single, twin electrode flash tube to ensure even light distribution.
Further this head offers a microprocessor controlled, low noise fan cooling system, a new included transparent glass dome, a new user replaceable plug-in flash tube and a zoom function for the modeling lamp and flash tube, to obtain individual results when used with reflectors or a wide and even light distribution for Rotalux softboxes. The zoom function is accessible from both sides of the head housing. The new housing is rock solid and lightweight with a large rubberized handle.
- Centered umbrella fitting with additional umbrella holder at the tilt head
- Reflector-bayonet with breech locking ring, fits all Elinchrom reflectors. Huge EL-Reflector and ROTALUX softbox range
- Illuminated on/off modeling lamp switch, with overheat LED indication, which shuts off the modeling lamp until the head cooled down
- Efficient low noise fan cooling. The fan spins slowly at low temperatures and fast when the head heats up
- Aluminum chassis with fire resistant housing
- New user replaceable plug-in flash tube
- Now with included transparent, security glass dome
- The Zoom Heads can be either used with 110 V or 230 V Elinchrom power packs. Just the Halogen modeling lamp must conform to the correct voltage
- Small UV coated flash tube diameters for short flash durations and better subject control
- Efficient built-in reflector, with a 90deg. light distribution to maximize softbox performance, in addition there is a zoom function for flash tube and modeling lamp for a individual wider or more focused light beam when used with reflectors
- The Zoom Action offers a 40 - 45% shorter flash duration compared to standard omega (horse shoe type) flash tubes. The single, twin electrode flash tube ensures an even light distribution
- Extremely lightweight, including the 5 m heavy-duty flash cable