Elinchrom Zoom Pro HD Flash Head 3000 ws -
The Zoom Pro HD version offers a high performance plug-in flash tube with heavy-duty electrodes for maximum color stability and hard use in digital photography. The best choice for catalogue and 3D turntable imaging.
Further this head offers a microprocessor controlled, low noise fan cooling system, a new included transparent glass dome, user replaceable plug-in flash tube and a zoom function for the modeling lamp and flash tube, to obtain individual results when used with reflectors or a wide and even light distribution for Rotalux softboxes.
The zoom function is accessible from both sides of the head housing. The new housing is rock solid and lightweight with a large rubberized handle.
- Centered umbrella fitting with additional umbrella holder at the tilt head
- Reflector-bayonet with breech locking ring, fits all Elinchrom reflectors. Huge EL-Reflector and ROTALUX softbox range
- Illuminated on/off modeling lamp switch, with overheat LED indication, which shuts off the modeling lamp until the head cooled down
- New user replaceable plug-in flash tube
- Efficient low noise fan cooling. The fan spins slowly at low temperatures and fast when the head heats up
- High quality plug-in flash tube with heavy-duty electrodes for hard use
- Now with included transparent, security glass dome
- To ensure the ultimate retention of color balance, Zoom Pro HD is designed to withstand extreme frequency of use, the heavier duty and high quality flash tubes minimize changes in light characteristics and output
- Small UV coated flash tube diameters for short flash durations and better subject control
- Efficient built-in reflector, with a 90deg. light distribution to maximize softbox performance, in addition there is a zoom function for flash tube and modeling lamp for a individual wider or more focused light beam when used with reflectors
- Extremely lightweight, including the 5 m heavy-duty flash cable
- Aluminum chassis with fire resistant housing
- The Zoom Heads can be either used with 110 V or 230 V Elinchrom power packs. Just the Halogen modeling lamp must conform to the correct voltage